Recap: Top 10 Capture Management Process Improvement Lessons Learned
(1) Know the six keys to winning, and continuously assess your Pwin.
(2) Know your customer through customer environment research.
(3) Develop and execute a customer call plan.
(4) Know your capabilities / experience and gaps in meeting customer requirements.
(5) Know your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT).
(6) Carefully vet teaming partners before entering into teaming relationships.
(7) Know your competition.
(8) Develop a price-to-win strategy.
(9) Develop a staffing plan and initiate recruiting processes for key personnel and staff.
(10) Perform Proposal Planning.